Workshop on research applications
All researchers at School of Communication and Culture are invited to participate in a workshop
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Kasernen, Building 1584, Room 220 (floor 1).
All researchers at School of Communication and Culture are invited to participate in a workshop aimed to offer participants insights into how they can:
- identify instruments which match their field of research, research interests or career paths;
- analyze specific calls and developing strong research ideas within the framework of the call;
- work systematically with different research application genres and plan efficient application processes.
- Finally, the workshop intends to increase the participants’ insights into how research applications are read and assessed in different contexts.
The workshop is developed on basis of prior experience from 2022 and is inspired by ideas from the Research Committee at the school, the deputy head of school along with input from the Research Support Office and research advisors from across the Faculty of Arts.
The workshop will e.g. consist of relevant presentations from colleagues who have had success with applying for external funds, and they will share their experience, insights, and advice in this regard. In addition, a reading of applications in progress is offered after the workshop.
The short-term objective is to support and develop the participants' understanding of (and practical experience with):
- Developing a long-term funding strategy
- Reading and reviewing their own and others' proposals
- Developing project ideas and proposals
- Interdisciplinary conversations across the school
A sandwich along with water, coffee and tea will be provided during the workshop
The final programme for the day will be announced later.
Questions? please contact: Helle Breth Klausen