PhD Defence Nina Madsen Sjö
Measuring socio-emotional and pre-math skills in early childhood
Info about event
Cand.psych. Nina Madsen Sjö will be defending her dissertation: Measuring socio-emotional and pre-math skills in early childhood.
Date: April 21, 2017 Place: Aarhus University Fuglesangs Alle 4, 8210 Aarhus V Building S 2610, room S520 Time: 16:00.
- Associate professor Sarah van Mastrigt, Aarhus University (chair)
- Professor emeritus Phillip Dale, University of New Mexico
- Managing director, Henrik Skovdahl Hansen, Dansk Psykologisk Forlag
- Professor Dorthe Bleses, Aarhus University
- Associate professor, Eva Tideman, Lund University
- Business Manager, Line Dybdal, Rambøll Management Consulting.
The dissertation is available for reading before the defence at TrygFonden’s Centre for Child Research, Fuglesangs Allé 4, building 2630, room 110. The defence will be conducted in English and is open to the public.
There will be a reception following the defence. Please sign up here.