PhD Defence: Jakob Gaardbo Nielsen
Imagining the corporate person: Joint-stock enterprise in Victorian and Edwardian literature
Info about event
The defence will be conducted online via Zoom. In order to attend the defence, please register HERE
before May 7, 2021 at 13:00 CET.
The defence is scheduled for three hours and is open to the public. All are welcome.
- Professor Nancy Henry, Department of English, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Professor Dominic Rainsford, Department of English, Aarhus University (chair).
- Senior lecturer James Taylor, Dept. of History, Lancaster University, UK .
- Associate Professor Jakob Ladegaard, Dept. of Comparative Literature, Aarhus University
- Professor Mikkel Thorup, History of Ideas, Aarhus University
The dissertation will be available for reading in a digital version before the defence
following a statement from the borrower promising to delete the file afterwards.
If you wish to read the dissertation please contact Jakob Gaardbo Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
before 7 May 2021 at noon.