PhD Defence: Jakob Gaardbo Nielsen
Imagining the corporate person: Joint-stock enterprise in Victorian and Edwardian literature
Info about event
Friday 7 May 2021, at 14:00 - 17:00
The defence will be conducted online via Zoom. In order to attend the defence, please register HERE
before May 7, 2021 at 13:00 CET.
The defence is scheduled for three hours and is open to the public. All are welcome.
- Professor Nancy Henry, Department of English, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Professor Dominic Rainsford, Department of English, Aarhus University (chair).
- Senior lecturer James Taylor, Dept. of History, Lancaster University, UK .
- Associate Professor Jakob Ladegaard, Dept. of Comparative Literature, Aarhus University
- Professor Mikkel Thorup, History of Ideas, Aarhus University
The dissertation will be available for reading in a digital version before the defence
following a statement from the borrower promising to delete the file afterwards.
If you wish to read the dissertation please contact Jakob Gaardbo Nielsen at email@example.com
before 7 May 2021 at noon.