PhD Defence Sidsel Rasmussen, MA
Danish listeners’ perception of Mandarin coronal obstruents
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Nobelparken, Jens Chr. Skous Vej 4, Building 1481, room 341
• Associate professor Dawn M. Behne, Department of Psychology,
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim
• Associate professor Li Bin, Department of Linguistics and Translation,
City University of Hong Kong
• Associate professor Ken Ramshøj Christensen, Department of English,
Aarhus University (chair)
• Professor Ocke-Schwen Bohn, Department of English,
• Teaching associate professor Chun Zhang, Department of Global Studies,
The defence will be conducted in English. The defence is scheduled for three hours and is open to the public. All are welcome.
After the defence, a reception will be held at the venue.
The dissertation will be available for reading in a digital version before the defence following a statement from the borrower promising to delete the file afterwards. If you wish to read the dissertation, please contact Sidsel Rasmussen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 23 June 2022 at noon.