Ph.D.-Defence Stephanie M. Volder
Gothic Slavery and its Politics of Form. Reading Jamaican Slavery and Slave Rebellion in the Early Nineteenth Century.
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Kasernen, Building 1584, Room 124
MA Stephanie Montesinos Volder will be defending the dissertation
Date: 18 January 2023, 14:00 (CEST).
Location: Building 1584, Door B, Room 124, Kasernen, Langelandsgade 139, 8000 Aarhus C.
- Associate Professor Karen-Margrethe Simonsen, Comparative Literature, School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University (chair)
- Professor Marie Mulvey-Roberts, Department of English Literature, University of the West of England, Bristol
- Senior Research Fellow, Raphael Hoermann, School of Humanities, Language and Global Studies, University of Central Lancashire, Preston
- Associate Professor Mads Anders Baggesgaard, Comparative Literature, Aarhus University
- Professor Lis Møller, Comparative Literature, Aarhus University,
The dissertation will be available for reading in a digital version before the defence following a statement from the borrower promising to delete the file afterwards. If you wish to read the dissertation please contact Stephanie Volder at email@example.com
The defence is scheduled for three hours and is open to the public. All are welcome.