Ph.D. Defence - Marianne Høi Liisberg
Info about event
Building 1252, Room 204, Eduard Biermann Auditorium, Bartholins Allé 3, Aarhus C
LE POUVOIR DU SENS, LE(S) SENS DU POUVOIR: Vers une description sémantico-discursive des transformations des rapports de pouvoir dans deux conflits sociaux contemporains en France et au Danemark
- Associate professor Sébastien Doubinsky, Dept. of German and Romance Languages, School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University (chair)
- Professor Ana Soledad Montero, Escuela de Político y Gobierno, Universidad Nacional de San Martín, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Associate professor Øyvind Gjerstad, Dept. of Foreign Languages, University of Bergen, Norway
- Associate professor Merete Birkelund, Dept. of German and Romance Languages, School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University
- Professor emeritus Henning Nølke, Dept. of German and Romance Languages, School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University
The defence will be conducted in French and is open to the public. All are welcome.
The dissertation will be available for reading in a digital version before the defence following a statement from the borrower promising to delete the file afterwards. If you wish to read the dissertation please contact Marianne Høi Liisberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the defence, a reception will be held in building 1481, room 366, Jens Chr. Skous Vej 4, 8000 Aarhus C.