The school belongs to the Faculty of Arts. You will find relevant information about the school and its many activities here on our website.
The School of Communication and Culture offers a broad range of research and degree programmes across a variety of fields: literature(s), information and media studies, linguistics, Scandinavian Studies, Western European languages and cultures as well as the arts and aesthetics. Read more about the school's academics.
- produce high-quality, internationally relevant research;
- continue to offer and develop research-based teaching;
- give our students strong academic qualifications and offer them degree programmes with a high degree of choice and flexibility;
- cultivate a positive study environment;
- generate knowledge across disciplinary boundaries by developing interdisciplinary collaboration;
- disseminate knowledge to a wide audience;
- participate in strategic partnerships with the language and communications programmes at the Department of Business Communication, School of Business and Social Sciences, and professional organisations and institutions which employ our graduates.